> Welcome to HEABC > Resources > Workshops & Webinars > Classification
Webinar Series Description
This six-part webinar series equips employers in British Columbia’s health care facilities with the knowledge and skills to do the following:
- Create or modify job descriptions and assign an appropriate classification and wage schedule for bargaining unit positions within the health care industry
- Respond effectively to and manage employee classification grievances and/or union classification objections
- Interpret the classification-related collective agreement language in the collective agreement(s)
- Use the classification tools available on the HEABC members’ website
Webinars in the Series
- Classification Foundations
- Facilities Classification, Job Review, and Appeals Processes
- Community Classification, Job Review, and Appeals Processes
- Nurses’ Classification, Job Review, and Appeals Processes (under construction)
- Health Science Professionals Classification, Job Review, and Appeals Processes
- Excluded/Management Compensation (under construction)
Important note: The first webinar in the series, Classification Foundations, is a pre-requisite for all other webinars in the series.
Each webinar in this series is approximately 2 hours in length.