At HEABC, we believe in investing in our people and our systems to build an effective and highly regarded organization for our employees to work in and for our members to work with. We recognize that it is our people who bring our vision to life.
What we offer
|Competitive Compensation||Generous vacation allowance||Superior health & dental benefits||Group life insurance||Defined Benefit Pension Plan|
- Recruitment Assistant - Health Match BC/PRA-BC
- Executive Assistant - Vice President LSNLR
- Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator - HMBC
- Corporate Information Assistant (18 month contract)
- Administrative Coordinator - Physician Services
- Labour Relations Consultant, Legal Services and Labour Relations
Couldn't find a role for you in our current openings?
We’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If you don’t see a position that suits your skills and background now, we’d still like to hear from you. Please send your expressions of interest in working with us to Careers@heabc.bc.ca.